-->

Thursday, March 4, 2010

March Must-see Bands in Clarendon

Jenny Owen Youngs
Monday March 8 at Iota

Jenny's beats were honest and contagious last time I saw her grace Iota.

Middle Distance Runner
Thursday March 11 at Iota

Fastly becoming one of my favorite bands, I often find The Unbeliever song stuck in my head.

St. Patty's Party and Parade with OTasty
Tuesday March 16 at Iota

Clarendon has a lot to offer on the Irish holiday, and lets hope Mister Day's doesn't run out of green beer early like last year.

Laura Lea and Tripp Fabulous
Saturday March 27 at Clarendon Grill

Laura Lea has a excellent voice that grace's the Grill's stage pretty frequently

Reni Lane
Monday March 29 at Iota

The bright red hair matches her spunky personality. And she's currently organizing a slumber party?

Matthew Good
Tuesday March 30 at Iota

Two years ago the famous Matthew Good played to a somber crowd, so I'm hoping Clarendon will be more lively for him this time around.