-->

Friday, June 24, 2011

Stuffed Burger at Eleventh

I had dinner the other night at Eleventh, a favorite late night destination for me that I had not yet tasted their menu. The red walled lounge was empty at dinner time, except for a couple folks at the bar and a massive table of athletes fresh fromt he neighboring Potomac Crossfit.

I chose wisely with the Stuffed Burger and a side of mixed fries. The patty was perfectly filled with bacon, cheese and diced tomatoes. I actually think it was the best burger I've tasted in a long time. The sweet potato fries mixed with regular ones sprinkled with Old Bay was a perfect suppliement.

I'm going to be very sad when Eleventh and the neighboring businesses on that block of Highland and Washington Blvd are eventually torn down and replaced with a 10 story office building. So I'm using that as an excuse to visit the techno music filled lounge as often as possible!